Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Herman Cain: Portrait of a Douchebag

Oh, the things I could say about this self-absorbed, hate filled, sack of shit. But I don't really need to. He's done all the talking for me! It seems that the only thing the GOP candidates are capable of doing lately is enjoying the taste of their own foot. There is not one redeeming feature in any of them. I would rather vote for a stump than any one of these living cartoons.


When it comes to Cain, I can honestly say he frightens me more than Bachman. And no, it's not because he's a black conservative as the frigid cunt Ann Coulter would say. It is simply because he is a real world Ebenezer Scrooge with the inner evil of Walt Disney. Oh, and he's a sexually offensive misogynist.


Now, anyone who's read my articles knows I have a strong stand against people like this. Cain is no exception and deserves all the shame that comes with such actions. It's the very least such a scumbag can do.


This is the second time I've used this train wreck picture.

No comments: